Get the intensity and interactivity of traditional graduate-level courses in a completely online environment.
Signum University’s online classroom allows you to take classes from wherever you want and permits flexibility in your schedule. Our courses are rigorous, with multiple class sessions per week and a substantial amount of reading, writing, and studying outside of class.
Before enrolling in a class for M.A. or certificate credit at Signum University, you must meet the following requirements:
- Obtain a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Complete an application (one-time fee of $25)
If you already have your Bachelor’s degree, you can submit your application using the link below. Be sure to have the following details available when completing your application:
- Contact information
- Social Security number (for U.S. applicants)
- A writing sample of any kind – e.g., an essay you wrote as an undergrad, a blog entry, a piece of professional writing, etc.
- The name of the institution that issued your Bachelor’s degree, your graduation year, and your GPA (if educated in the United States) – a transcript will be required upon acceptance
- A short personal statement regarding your interests
Not ready to apply?
Whether you’re still working on your undergraduate degree or just want to learn for fun, you can audit any of our classes without having to apply. Auditors can:
- Join weekly live class lectures
- Access online course materials and lecture archives
- Engage with students and other auditors in the discussion forum
Auditing is a great option for anyone who wants to keep learning, but isn’t looking to obtain a degree.
Upon submission, your application will be reviewed by the Registrar Team and processed appropriately.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive instructions by email about how to register for your first course.
- If there are any issues or questions, a member of the Registrar Team will reach out to you to discuss your application with you.
Once your application has been processed, you can browse our course catalog and choose the class(es) you want to attend.
Important Application & Registration Dates
The following table provides dates for the 2019 calendar year. Note that these are not deadlines – please submit your application well in advance of the semester you wish to start your first M.A. class. We strive to process all applications in a timely manner; however, as the beginning of each semester nears, the Registrar Team can be very busy, and application processing may take longer.
|Jan. 14, 2019||Spring 2019 semester begins|
|Jan. 27, 2019||Last day to enroll in classes for the Spring 2019 semester|
|March 15, 2019||Thesis applications for Summer 2019 semester due|
|May 6, 2019||Summer 2019 semester begins|
|May 19, 2019||Last day to enroll in classes for the Summer 2018 semester|
|July 15, 2019||Thesis applications for Fall 2019 semester due|
|Aug. 26, 2019||Fall 2019 semester begins|
|Sept. 8, 2019||Last day to enroll in classes for the Fall 2019 semester|
|Nov. 15, 2019||Thesis applications for Spring 2019 semester due|
The following table provides dates for the 2020 calendar year. Note that these are not deadlines – please submit your application well in advance of the semester you wish to start your first M.A. class. We strive to process all applications in a timely manner; however, as the beginning of each semester nears, the Registrar Team can be very busy, and application processing may take longer.
|Jan. 13, 2020||Spring 2020 semester begins|
|Jan. 26, 2020||Last day to enroll in classes for the Spring 2020 semester|
|March 15, 2020||Thesis applications for Summer 2020 semester due|
|May 4, 2020||Summer 2020 semester begins|
|May 17, 2020||Last day to enroll in classes for the Summer 2020 semester|
|July 15, 2020||Thesis applications for Fall 2020 semester due|
|Aug. 31, 2020||Fall 2020 semester begins|
|Sept. 13, 2020||Last day to enroll in classes for the Fall 2020 semester|
|Nov. 15, 2020||Thesis applications for Spring 2020 semester due|