Preliminary Mythmoot Program Now Available!
Are you excited for Mythmoot? Have you been waiting to see what what all is going to happen? If so, then wait your wait is now over!
The Signum University Events Team has been hard at work to craft a fun-filled weekend to make Mythmoot IV: Invoking Wonder… the one Mythmoot conference to rule them all! Err…something like that.
And while they’re not done with all the planning yet (psst! our call for papers is still open until the end of this month), the Events Team has just released the preliminary program for Mythmoot weekend.
This preliminary program is chock-full of wonderful things, including:
- A welcome message from Dr. Corey Olsen, Signum University President and Founder
- A Schedule-at-a-Glance with an overview of what events are happening on which days
- Bios of our special guests for the conference
- Descriptions of our special events, including the Signum graduation ceremony, VIP panel, Saturday evening masquerade, creative spaces, themed lunches, and pub trivia night
- Other useful information related to conference registration, refund policy, venue, room and board, accessibility, amenities, and travel to and from the conference
Click the button below to check it out. (Keep in mind that events times and descriptions are subject to change!)
For more information about Mythmoot IV, see the event page.